Energy Saving Rebates Depend on How Much Energy We Can Save
- If we can determine 25%+ estimated energy savings, the State of New Jersey will pay for up to $4,000!
- If we can determine 20-25% estimated energy savings, the State will pay for up to $3,000!
- If we can determine 5-20% estimated energy savings, the State will pay for up to $2,000!
- If your home qualifies for 20%+ energy savings, you may be eligible for 0% interest financing up to $10,000.
- If your home qualifies for 5-20% energy savings, you may be eligible for 0% interest financing up to $5,000.
If you move forward with Green Energy Improvements for the energy efficient improvements, we will reimburse the energy audit fee. We can provide the services for the home energy test, and based on our cost effective and energy efficient recommendations, we can also provide the air sealing, insulation and installation of heating and cooling systems for your home.
Incentives Are Provided by the NJ Clean Energy Program
New Jersey’s Clean Energy Program (NJCEP) promotes increased energy efficiency and the use of clean, renewable sources of energy including solar, wind, geothermal, and sustainable biomass. The results for New Jersey are a stronger economy, less pollution, lower costs, and reduced demand for electricity. The New Jersey Clean Energy Program offers financial incentives, programs, and services for residential, commercial, and municipal customers.
The specific Program we facilitate is known as Home Performance with Energy Star. There is funding available for gas, oil, propane, and municipal electric customers. The Home Performance with Energy Star Program is a whole house approach to help reduce your utility costs as well as your carbon footprint.
Green Energy Improvements has been a participating contractor with the NJCEP for the past 5 years and we know the details of the Program well. Don’t hesitate to contact us and ask any technical questions you may have or to schedule an energy audit.